Sunday, December 30, 2007

OK...I've HAD IT!!!

After much tweaking, researching and whatnot - I've decided to be ROYALLY peeved at Nero right now. Customer satisfaction my ass!!

There is some sort of glitch when you want to edit (cut) a video down from 20 minutes to 2 minutes. The good part is - it keeps the audio. The bad part is - you totally lose the video. This would be SO much better if you could actually SEE her reaction...but thanks to Nero and its dicked up software, you can't. ((If you are from Nero and reading this...it's not the amount of memory I have, it's not the file from the camcorder, IT'S YOUR PROBLEM!!!)) If the actual video plays, let me know...but I don't think that it will.

Well...now that I have let that go...(HA!)

Here's the AUDIO ONLY from Elly when she opens her Pinky Pie Pony. It's a little hard to hear - listen for the munchkin voice in the back :O) If you listen REALLY closely, you might even hear her clapping.

This makes all the searching worth while, and was the reaction that every parent looks for on Christmas!! Enjoy!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

No such luck no video just the audio. It's almost like listening on the radio, you have to visualize what is happening. It is still good. She sounds very very happy about "her".

Hilltopminitures said...

If Paw Paw Roger had his way she would have a real pink mini horse in her room right now! She is so adorable

Anonymous said...

You won't have to deal with this problem (audio/video clips) much longer, my dear..... :)
Gooma