Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!


2008. Holy Cow! I know that it is said that the years go by faster as you grow older - but I think I need to slow it down a little bit! Am I prepared for all that 2008 will bring? I'd like to think so...but then there is reality...
2007 was a crazy year. We had a lot of emotional transitions this year. Evan went to school all day, Allyson settled into middle-middle school, Manny saw just how fast high school was flying by. Melyssa discovered the joys and trials of the saxophone and Jillyan has had to adjust through a growth spurt that has left her a little clumsy. Elly has come into her personality fully. We said goodbye to our protector Ares, welcomed Gooti into the fold of beloved family members - and set goals as a family to attain within the coming 12 months.
This past year was a year for renewing friendships, gaining new friendships, making stronger connections within family and spending more family time together. I feel so blessed to have each and every one of my friends and family in my life. I am not who I am without you, can not be what I want to be without you - and I thank you all...
Sorry no artsy New Years photos...just a couple more from MSI. The top pic is the U-505 taken by Noel (he's the better photographer between the two of us!), the bottom picture is dedicated to Michelle - I took this with her in mind. It's a genetically engineered froggie that has green eyes. Sorry it's blurry Chelle, but I can't make little froggies hold still for a photo shoot and I couldn't use the flash :O)
Happy New Year every one!!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that was a lovely post, a reflective post, a good post. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love the froggie pix. Do the kids go back on Thur.? We need talk time.I'm having Em withdraw.