Sunday, December 30, 2007

Gooti and the Pepper

OK...so we discovered just how submissive our little doggie really is!!

She was playing with a jalapeno that had fallen on the floor from fajita night (a family favorite), and I filmed part of it. Kooky, I know...but she was just TOO funny being all submissive to a hot pepper that I had to post it. Enjoy the video of my "10 inch tall and dynamite" little Gooti rolling for a pepper!! Allison - this ones for you!!

Oh...and little Zaoli MoMo is coming home on Thursday - WHOO HOO!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even more impressive than the dog is what is in the background....i believe I spotted a DISHWASHER!! Am I one of the last people to still wash dishes by hand?

Hilltopminitures said...

Crazy dog! They do the craziest things. Two should be a blast