Monday, November 19, 2007

Uh oh...

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!


Even with Michelle's post reminding me of Thanksgiving, it has snuck up on me again this season. I'm having a BIG uh oh moment...

We are hosting Thanksgiving this year, an exciting event! With only about half of Noels family able to attend, there will be about 20 of us on Thursday. I have a lot to complete in the house (that whole toothpaste on the mirror thing is coming back to haunt me!), and food to prepare. I LOVE cooking for Thanksgiving, I love the holiday itself. What better way to celebrate than by opening our home to family and friends to make memories!

This may serve as a warning...this week posts may be few and far between. Then again, I could use this forum to help blow off some steam!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love this picture!! How did you capture this moment?

I'm thinking the same thing about blogging this week, it is either going to be only a couple, or it's going to be my steam reliever.

Emily Jade said...

he was yawning. basically it was an ambush :O)