Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm a Bug...Whoo whoo whoo whoo


Hi. My name is Gooti, short for Goo Tie which means "pot sticker" in Chinese. I was named from a fortune cookie about two weeks before I came home! My birthday is April 29th.
I am a Bugg. My dog mom Millie is a Boston Terrier, and my dog dad Bozo is a Pug. While my breed is not registered, I am a special dog called a hybrid. I don't shed very much, and I don't come with all of the health problems that my mom and dad may have. I do look kind of Puggy, but I have a longer, boxier snout and my ears perk up almost all the way. My fur isn't really all black, it just looks like it in the pictures. I'm actually naturally brindle. I have a black heart on the white of my chest too. My family thinks I'm pretty special!
Maybe, just maybe, if my new Daddy says yes, one of my brothers or sisters may come to live with me soon. They are still baking in my dog mommy though, so I'll have to wait a while. I get to play with my dog mommy, my litter brother Howie and my Auntie Lola (who is a beabull) about once a week. I get lots of excercize and social time with my extended family. This makes me a happy puppy!
I work very hard to learn my "good girl" commands and some tricks too! I can sit, down, high five, "hit", roll over AND play dead when somebody points at me and says "BANG BANG!". I also will never eat anything that falls in the floor. It's hard, but when my family says "LEAVE IT!", I sit and wait for a treat that is sure to come! I am not very good on a leash with just a collar. I really have to use my harness because there are SO many great sights and smells outside! I can hardly stand it! I just pull and scream like my dog daddy because I'm just too excited not to share my feelings with everyone on the block! We are still working on heeling, but I AM trying - I promise!
I love to go for rides with my people family, and I really like it best when I can sit in the drivers lap looking out the window. I like to look out the window at home too. The sunshine is so warm in the windowsill where I lay for most of the day. I really like lawn days, because I get to bark at the guys outside when they are in "MY" yard!! I also love to watch dogs on TV or on the computer. They just facinate me. I miss my big "brother" Ares, so maybe that's why I like to watch them. It's just not the same though.
I am a big fan of my clothes. It is getting colder and colder outside, and I like to keep warm in my sweater or hoodies. My favorite one is a black cheerleading hoodie that I have with "CCE DOG" embroidered on the rear end with a star. My "grandma" made it special for me. I really love to snuggle down and have a snooze in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Dad says that I snore pretty loud, but hey - so does the rest of our family!
I hope that this answers any questions that you may have about me. I think I'm a special little doggie...do you?
Want to see my doggie family and my brothers? Check out www.buggbabies.com! If you get the chance, there is a funny video of pugs on www.youtube.com that may explain why my Mom titled this post!

3 comments:

Emily Jade said...

Cheesey, I know...but my kids got a kick out of this :O)

Wendy said...

I absolutely love it!! It makes me want to do for Lola like this. I've had a post building for her for a couple of weeks now. Very cute Emily. But so then Gooti won't get very big then. About the same as a pug? Boston Terrier is slightly smaller than pugs, right?

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Allison Warders Aunt Donna.
Did you get your Bug from her? They are sooo cute. I love your website!