Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The things we do to our pets...


OK...so I haven't painted her nails...but I DO dress my doggie up. Since this was something I never really thought I would do, I find it kinda funny that I actually SHOP for dog clothes (pet edge, baby!). I also try to coordinate her clothes with her collar. It's an illness. I know...but doesn't she look cute in her witches hat complete with orange and black hair and a reflective star? Gooti; however, apparently draws a line at wearing a hat. She hates this thing...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You and Pooh and your dogs. Of course a dog should have her nails done, and wear clothes. I would think of nothing less.

Wendy said...

Too cute Em!! I love it! I've been trying to decide which costume to buy for Lola.

Unknown said...

Emily Jade....you have 5 wonderful days with your children and no school, and you have no pixs up of the fun. For shame for shame.

Danielle said...

what? you don't have enough little creatures in your house to dress?? :)