Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lil' Witchy Woman




Elly was a witch - but refused make up. I finally talked her into a silver glitter star. What a little trooper! She made it through the whole thing - and was lugging about 10 pounds of candy in her little pumpkin. Since I had a big shoulder bag with me (every non-essential piece of costume ended up there - this year I was PREPARED!!), I talked her into dumping in her candy. All fine and good until we came to the next house...

Elly refused to go to the door stating "I am NOT going trick or treating without candy in my pumpkin."

OK - back into the pumpkin goes a handful of candy.

"Oh Mommy," Elly gives the stink eye. "I'm better than THAT!"

Mommy gives back the stink eye.

Elly decides it's in her best interest to go to the door with the candy she has...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This little one looks like a fairy godmother, not the evil witch of the west. I just can't see her doing evil, she's just too cute.

Emily Jade said...

did you READ the blog?!?