Friday, October 19, 2007

Haunted Chicago - Hull House



Can you see it?

Gazing through the window at Hull House, a nefarious characters fixes it's gaze on the tourists...

I can honestly tell you that there was no one in the house at the time of our tour, and this was not vi sable to anyone on the tour. Sherry's camera was the only tourist camera to capture this picture.

Hull House has been named one of THE most haunted locations in the United States. The premise of the book/movie "Rosemary's Baby" was taken from Hull House lore. I'll let you research the story of the Hull House...and just say that this was not the only interesting picture to be taken at the Hull that night (Wendy, the others are posted on myspace). Open your mind...and see what you can see...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you had such a great time. I'm also proud of you for getting out in Chicago by yourself. I have to say this was a kinda cool tour for historical purposes. I love the historical side of towns and places even if they're not haunted.

Wendy said...

I'm glad you got out and had a nice time. However, I don't do spooky and scary. I don't even do haunted houses knowing that's it's all fake. There is no way that I could go to a historically actually haunted house. I guess I'm the original Chicken Butt.

Unknown said...

Okay I thought these pictures were awesome. Pooh does not "orginal chicken butt". Em I've tried to show her where the images are, but she doesn't see them. In this first one I see this little outline of a creature of sorts, but almost behind that I see a woman with orange glasses on, her skin is super white and she has on bright red lip stick.

Wendy said...

What?!! Are you kidding me? Orange glasses and bright red lipstick? Huh?! I see nothing.

Also~ I'm not understanding "Pooh does not 'original chicken butt'"

Unknown said...

yeah okay pooh there was a small typo thing going on there

Wendy said...

Again- I don't care about the typo (honestly). I just want to know what you were trying to say.