Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Damn Camera...

In keeping with my theme of life here recently...my camera is back from repair. Naturally, I was very excited and made arrangements to pick it up IMMEDIATELY. Now - before I rant, I would like to state the the camera shop that I deal with - Ritz/Wolf Photography - is AWESOME, and their customer service is second to none. I love them. The repair shop that they sent my camera to...not so much.

The repair shop conveniently FORGOT to ship my battery. Think about this...that's right...no pix for Emily until the battery comes in. I am unable to even check if the repair WORKED. Now, since they've had my baby Nikon for 6 weeks now, and a week before it went in this time they had it for 3 weeks - I'm a little PISSED!!

Photography is becoming an important hobby of mine (tied in with the whole scrap booking thing), and you know I've got it bad when I pick up my friends similar model and start snapping off shots. Sad, I am. I didn't even ask her. After hearing her laugh for about 10 minutes while I shamelessly filled up her memory card with pictures of our DOGS - I took the hint and sheepishly handed her camera back. I'm an addict - but I'm OK with that :O) When the camera is back FULLY, I'll post more pix...I promise

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about your camera. Perhaps the time you and your camera are spending apart will bring the two of you closer when the camera returns.

Emily Jade said...

ha ha Chelle...